- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager to understand business requirements.
- Develop functionality/modules with a focus on usability, reliability, and supportability. Development includes building Process Models, Data Models, User Interfaces and Integration to third-party systems.
- Ensure excellent levels of performance and scalability.
- Adhere to architectural goals and principles.
- Document technical design, process flow, and support plans.
- Consult with various implementation and quality-assurance teams to create and execute unit tests for all code developed.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in software industry.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft IIS or JBoss Server including performance tuning.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- BE/ BTech or equivalent, preferably with strong curriculum in Computer Sciences
- Deep knowledge of MS SQL server with ability to define complex E-R data models.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft IIS Server, including performance tuning.
- Experience developing web-based or BPM business solutions using low code platforms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Nividous Software Solutions